- Individual details: Name, address (and proof of address), other contact details (e.g., email and telephone details), date and place of birth, job title and employment history (related to refereeing).
- Individuals and their family members, online or by telephone, or in written correspondence, in case parental consent is required
- Individuals’ employers, including County FAs, RDOs and other related functions in order to prove veracity of information related to a referee’s standing and category.
- Criminal records data: Criminal convictions as part of CRB check or country equivalent in order to substantiate eligibility to utilise the services offered by Referee Abroad, for example officiating or participating at any given tournament.
ACCURACY, ACCOUNTABILITY, OPENNESS AND YOUR RIGHTSWe strive to maintain Personal Data that is accurate, complete and current. Individuals should contact us at email@example.com to update their information. Questions regarding Referee Abroad’s privacy practices should be first directed to Referee Abroad’s Data Protection Officer. Under certain conditions, individuals have the right to request Referee Abroad to:
- Provide further details on how we use and process their Personal Data;
- Provide a copy of the Personal Data we maintain about the individual;
- Update any inaccuracies in the Personal Data we hold;
- Delete Personal Data that we no longer have a legal ground to process;
- Where processing is based on consent, to withdraw the consent;
- Object to any processing of Personal Data that Referee Abroad justifies on the “legitimate interests” legal grounds, unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to the individual’s privacy rights; and
- Restrict how we process the Personal Data while we consider your inquiry.